The country of #camplife and #SurfEatSleepRepeat.
Portugal wasn't our initial plan but sometimes life is what happens to you while you are busy planning other things. We were ready to check-in to our flight to Panama, but our ESTA for the stop-over in the US got denied. Who would have thought that our Sudan adventure will haunt us that way.
We took it as a call of destiny, looked at the map and flight prices and decided to see what we can do in Portugal. With a packed backpack for Panama and one day to plan, we came up with this trip.
Exploring the Northern part of Portugal. Living the city life in Porto, getting boozed up in the wine region, relaxing at the beaches along the Algarve and shredding some Mountainbikes in Sintra. Yes, Portugal has something more offer than just #vanlife and surfing.
- great vegan food
- some famous attractions (bridge, street art, ..)
- nicest guy in AirBnb apartment ever
- great beer at main plaza, watching people deluxe. Well missed after Corona madness and not seeing anyone
- not to be missed, legendary wine region
- we weren't expecting anything but this came all don to the spot we stayed at.
- After reading one of the best Airbnb ads ever (stating some fun bits from AirBnb anzeige) we had to go
- so welcoming and such a unique place
did some hiking, hanging with the massive dog and just enjoying the quietness and some chats with the owner and other guests.